- Just My Opinion (This post was featured on Rachel Held Evans on one of her Superlative Sundays. It brought tons of readers to the post!)
- Outside Myself
- Upcycled: Coffee Table
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas
- One Day More
- Part 1: Becoming His Friend (and check out part 2, 3, 3.5, and 4)
- Is Chivalry Dead?
- On the Third day of Christmas
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
It's my blog's birthday today! I can't believe I've been at this a year. It seems like just yesterday I picked a name and posted my first post. I'm amazed by all that has happened since I started! I began this blog as a place to process my own thoughts, not really thinking many people would read it. I now have approximately 60 views a day and it's growing monthly! In July I changed the name of the blog (from It's the Simple Moments that Stick) and redesigned the look of the blog. The absolute best thing of all is that I made some wonderful in-real-life friends by being a part of the Portland Bloggers meet ups. It still makes me laugh to think I met these ladies online! Since I do have so many new readers, I thought I'd share my top ten posts of the year. Enjoy!